Your Noblesville & Tipton Orthodontist
Meet Charee Campbell Condict, DDS, MSD
Dr. Condict is a dedicated orthodontic professional whose original research has been published in major academic journals. She leverages that passion for the craft to serve each and every patient here at Align Orthodontics!
Dr. Condict was born in Tipton, Indiana. She graduated summa cum laude from DePauw University in 1998. While at DePauw, she was involved in numerous activities including DePauw Community Service, Winter Term in Service, Vice President of Alpha Phi Sorority, and Captain of the Women’s Swimming and Diving Team where she earned All-American and Academic All-American honors in diving.
Dr. Condict graduated with high distinction from Indiana University School of Dentistry where she earned the Eleanor Bushee Senior Woman Dental Student of the Year award. She was selected as a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon academic honor society for her outstanding academic achievement.
Dr. Condict completed her orthodontic residency at Indiana University School of Dentistry where she earned a Masters of Science in Dentistry (M.S.D.) with the successful defense of her thesis and the publication of her research in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. She is a member of the American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontics.
Education & Experience
- DePauw University - Bachelor of Arts in Biology with a minor in Chemistry
- Indiana University School of Dentistry - Doctor of Dental Science (D.D.S.), graduated with High Distinction and inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Indiana University School of Dentistry - Masters of Science in Dentistry (M.S.D.) with a certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontists - Member
- American Dental Association - Member
- Indiana Dental Association - Member
Outside of the Office
Dr. Condict enjoys spending time with her three kids, Calvin, Francie, and Campbell, and her husband, Kevin.
When she's not busy with her family, she enjoys golf, boating, water skiing, snow skiing, reading, and exploring the outdoors.