Your Noblesville & Tipton Orthodontist
Dr. Patrick Kunkel's passion for orthodontics stems from his interests in health, biology, and engineering. He loves the fact that he gets to work to improve both his patients’ health as well as their self-confidence and appearance by crafting happy, healthy smiles.
Dr. Kunkel grew up in Carmel, and after spending some time out west taking in the great outdoors and honing his skills in dentistry and orthodontics, he and his wife were excited to move back to Central Indiana to raise their children and practice his craft.
There’s nowhere else he’d rather be!
Education & Experience
- Indiana University - Bachelor’s Degree in Biology
- Indiana University School Dental School - High Distinction and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honors Society
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine - Certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and earned his Master of Science in Dentistry
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontists - Member
- American Board of Orthodontics - Member
- American Dental Association - Member
- Indiana Dental Association - Member
Outside of the Office
Dr. Kunkel is married to his wife, Mary, and they have three children, Theodore (4), Rosemary (2), and Jameson Patrick, who was born on April 2nd.
When he's not busy with his adventurous kiddos, he enjoys exploring the wilderness, hiking, camping, mountain biking, snowboarding, and everything in between. They moved back to central Indiana to be closer to family and to serve the communities near which they were raised.